ADDICTION TREATMENT & RECOVERY HOUSING | CALL OR TEXT 740.407.8697
We assess all prospective resident's individual needs & goals to help guide placement decisions so that we can appropriately match individuals to our residence. Our program is not meant for everyone; we only accept highly motivated individuals who are willing to fully participate in their recovery.
If you have questions regarding provided items or things you can or cannot bring into sober living, please contact our admissions team or fill out the contact form at bottom of the page.
- PLEASE BRING -
· Photo ID and Insurance information
· Enough comfortable, non-revealing clothing for a week
· Sturdy bottom shoes
· Toiletries and hygiene products (i.e. toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, soap, etc.)
· Cell phone
· Food and non-alcoholic drinks
· Plastic hangers
· Plastic laundry hamper
· Medications should be in the original bottle with a pharmacy label, if applicable, and not expired.
· Cigarettes and smokeless tobacco are acceptable. Smokeless tobacco will be used in the same manner as regular cigarettes.
- PLEASE DON'T BRING -
· "Short" shorts or skirts, tops that expose the midriff in any position, revealing clothing, clothing with alcohol, derogatory, sexual or drug logos.
· Weapons/pocket knives
· Aerosol cans
· Perfumes or toiletries containing alcohol (i.e. nail polish remover, mouthwash, hand sanitizers, etc.)
· Personal furniture (i.e. chairs, tables, TVs, desktop computers, etc.)
· Pots and pans (no crock pots please)
· Wall-hanging decor
· Linens and bedding
· Dresser and closet space
· Flat-screen TV with cable
· Cooking and eating utensils
· Full-size kitchen appliances
· Cleaning supplies
· Washer and dryer
Our Transitional Living Program is very affordable. We consistently provide residents with comfortable, safe housing, high-quality amenities and support services at a low cost. To learn more about the cost of Summit Recovery Housing's Transitional Living Program, please contact our admissions team today.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Whether you are a member of the medical, legal, or addiction treatment advocacy community, we are ready to collaborate. Summit Recovery Housing strives to maintain a welcoming and safe environment that supports sobriety and encourages positive change, and we have fostered many relationships within the treatment community.
We welcome you to contact us with questions about our program, and we thank you in advance for entrusting us with your clients’ care. We look forward to speaking with you soon.